|Data Protection – General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (European Union)
1. Contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
When you visit our website https://www.aippc.it, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
– IP address of the requesting computer,
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
– ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the above-listed purposes for data collection and serves purely technical purposes. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
– You according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR have given express consent to this
5. Affected rights
You have the right:
– to demand information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
6. Right of objection
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
7. Data security
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within the site visit, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we’ll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.